Sinus is brutal recurring headaches.Traditionally, sinus is treated with medications to reduce and control symptoms.It is an inflammation of the paranasal sinuses . This may be due to bacterial , fungal , viral, infection , allergic or autoimmune diseases . the sinuses are small , air filled cavities behind the cheek bones , behind the forehead , either side of the bridge of the nose and help control the temperature and water content of the air reaching the lungs.The mucus produced naturally by the sinuses usually drains into the nose through small channels .Sinusitis can be divided into : (1).Acute sinusitis – Symptoms < than 4 weeks (2).Subacute sinusitis – Symptoms of > 4 to< than 8 weeks (3).Recurrent acute sinusitis - 3 or more episodes per year with each episode lasting less than 2 weeks duration
The most common cause is viral infection. The common viral infection is cold and flu. Acute sinusitis is often associated with allergic rhinitis and upper respiratory infection . A deviated nasal septum or other obstruction of the nose may trap the fluid in a sinus , causing chronic sinusitis .
Classic symptoms are(i) Fever,(ii) Nasal obstruction (iii) Husky voice (iv) Nasal discharge (v) Loss of sense of smell (vi) Facial pain or headache that is sometimes aggravated by bending (vii) Forehead pain indicates frontal sinusitis
A.Wash the hands frequently, after shaking hands with others
B.Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables which are rich in antioxidants and other minerals that could boost the immune system and help the body to resist the infection .
C.Avoid cigarettes and also do not go towards others who are smoking
D.Use a humidifier to increase the moisture of the nose and sinus areas
E.Drink plenty of fluids to increase moisture within the body
F.Avoid chilled and preserved foods as they contain preservatives which are strong allergens to many persons
G.Take ginger with haldi mix and milk
However, increasing facts shows that yoga could be a useful extra therapy to help reduce sinus frequency. Sinusitis is a problem in the body which occurs due to inflammation in the air-filled cavities present in the skull. The most effective medicine in YOGA fraternity is KAPABHATI Whereas practicing YOGA, Pranayama, has led to reductions in headache intensity, frequency and pain. The above practices helps to stimulate the nerves which have been shown to be effective in relieving Sinusitis. This stimulation helps in reducing Sinus intensity and frequency, alone or in combination with conventional care
There are specific poses in yoga that are designed to minimize the symptoms and severity of Sinus. Suryanamskar for sinus is the also additional remedy to cure sinus. Based on the Yoga and research in Sinus findings, practicing yoga can be an effective way to boost strength and endurance, especially when used in combination with a regular exercise routine.
In Omkar yoga a breathing exercise is the best way to get rid of sinus. The Asanas helps in sinus allergies, sinus drainage and gives a sure relief in sinus.
Through the various Therapies in Omkar Yoga Practitioner gets guided including Hasta Mudra for sinus. These Mudras for sinus are mainly Varun mudra and Mahasirs Mudra. Mudra for sinus if practiced regularly helps in headache, stress, tension, and clears head by bringing clarity. It eliminates mucus congestion in the frontal sinuses. Pranayama for blocked nose and for nasal allergy is one of the breathing exercises that can be practiced for sinus relief. Pranayama for blocked nose includes various techniques as mentioned in Hatha Yoga practice . These are also served as a pranayama for nasal allergy. In fact yoga is a wonder science if practiced ritually with right guidance.
Benefits of OmkarYoga for relieving Sinusitis
• May Reduce Inflammation:Omkar Yoga through the above mentioned practices can be practiced in any yogic pose that will reduce the headache and sinus cavity gets cleared .
• Could Reduce Chronic Pain:Omkar chanting in yoga pose relieves mind stress and anxiety. Chanting of Omkar mantra relaxes mind of practitioner which indirectly reduces affects the sinus thereby cleaning its cavity ..
• Could promote healthy mindset: A rhythmic chanting of Omkar Yoga releases hormones which promotes happiness and feeling of positivity. It helps you to enjoy the activities which you feel you won’t be able do .
• Improves Flexibility and Balance: The regular practice of Omkar yoga shreds your extra weight. When weight-height and age is in right number ( i.e the BMI is between 18-25)then body of that person is said to be in balanced and flexible. Omkar Yoga improves flexibility and balance of your body as well as of your mind. This will be an addendum for the Sinus relief
• Promotes Healthy Eating Habits: We all are aware that most of the illnesses are due to our eating habits. The energy that one receives after practicing Omkar Yogaactivates and stimulates the brain positively. This helps you to choose good-bad and it has been observed that people with healthy eating habits are less prone to illnesses .
• Can Increase Strength: The most prominent benefit of is that Omkar Yoga helps in increasing strength of mind and body. A healthy mind and body is none less than boon.
• Food intake :All cold items to be immediately discontinued and only hot food or half boiled vegetables to be takentill the body gets adjusted to the Yogic practices and there is improvement in the Sinus level . Healthy eating habits like alkaline foods, green vegetables , with salads and sprouts , taking food at the right time , with sleeping at the right time , will reduce the severity of the pain and the disease will not accelerate very fast. Fruits in the early morning in place of breakfast will also accelerate the reduction of the fat thereby coming out of obesity
All the above mentioned practices should be done under a trained Yoga teacher/Therapist. OmkarYoga has got such senior experienced trained professionals who are nearly 10-15 years old in this profession and have proved positive results in this matter
Finding the time to practice just a few minutes Omkar Yoga every day may be enough to make a noticeable difference when it comes to your knee health. Kindly visit the website and email your problems and requirements at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org
OmkarYogastrive the best to give happy and healthy life.