Omkar Yoga controls bp patients' high blood pressure and minimizes the risk of developing hypertension as people age through asanas, bandhas, mudras, omkar chanting, meditation. High blood pressure is also known as hypertension.
Blood pressure is the amount of force exerted against the arteries' walls as blood flows through them. If left untreated or uncontrolled, high blood pressure can cause many health problems. These conditions include heart failure, vision loss, stroke, and kidney disease.
Omkar Yoga controls blood pressure through Asanas, Bandhas, Mudras, Omkar Chanting, Mediation, Mudra Therapy, and if required, Acupressure in certain cases cures heart functions. This muscle pumps blood around the body. Blood that has low oxygen levels is pumped towards the lungs, where oxygen supplies are replenished.
The heart around the body then pumps the oxygen-rich blood for supply to our muscles and cells. The pumping of blood creates pressure. If a person has high blood pressure, it means that the arteries' walls are pressured continuously, which can be reduced by yoga therapy for high blood pressure.
Asanas supported by Meditation and Omkar Chanting for high BP plays a vital role in keeping the arteries' function smooth and proper.
Hypertension is also referred to as high blood pressure, in which the arteries have continuous elevated blood pressure. Blood pressure (BP) is the force of the blood exerted on the blood vessels' walls. Every time the human heart beats, it pumps the blood to the whole body through the Arteries. The higher the pressure, the harder the heart has to pump.
The normal level is 120/80 mm HG, where 120 represents the systolic measurement, and 80 represents the Diastolic movement. BP between 120/80mmHg and 139/89mmHG is called Prehypertension, and above 140/90mmHg is called hypertension. Untreated hypertension can lead to severe diseases, including heart attack and strokes.
Causes of High Blood Pressure(BP)
The causes of high blood pressure are divided into two categories:
1. Essential high blood pressure
2. Secondary high blood pressure.
Most of the causes below are risk factors for essential high blood pressure, but OMKAR YOGA's regular practice for high blood pressure (BP) reduces the symptoms.
There are also examples of secondary high blood pressure:
# Family history
# Ethnic background
# Obesity and overweight
# Some aspects of gender
# Physical inactivity
# Alcohol intake
# High salt intake
# High fat diet
# Mental stress
Signs and Symptoms:
Most people with high blood pressure will not experience any symptoms. It is often known as the "silent killer" for this reason. However, once blood pressure reaches above 180/110 mmHg, it is considered a medical emergency as a hypertensive crisis.
At this stage, symptoms will show, including:
# blurred or double vision
# palpitations or irregular or forceful beating of the heart
Omkar Yoga to control blood pressure (yoga for bp patients):
Through Omkar Yoga therapy for hypertension, breathing technique plays a role of doctors to reduce the signs and symptoms of High BP. The unplanned lifestyle is the main reason for an illness like high BP.
The practice of Pranayama will give happiness and healthy life to several practitioners. Kapalabhati (कपालभाती), Abdominal Breathing, Anulom, Vilom(अनुलोम, विलोम ) help treat high BP.
The above practices and Meditation, Mudra Therapy, emphasizes reducing stress due to High BP. Through Omkar Yoga for high blood pressure, importance is given to practice yoga in the right way. It is well said that if you choose the right yoga poses for high blood pressure, Omkar yoga for reducing blood pressure can significantly help you.
Yoga to control blood pressure (BP) includes Janusirsasana, Baddha Konasana, Virasana, Upavistha Konasana, Viparita Karani and Setubandh asana, Sarvangasana, etc. Apanvayu mudra, also known as heart mudra, is a key factor for maintaining BP.
It improves blood circulation, relieves excessive stomach gas, improves the lungs' functioning, promotes body detoxification, and improves sleep quality. The other supporting factor will be Yoga Nidra/Shavasana. Omkar Yoga for reducing blood pressure inculcates the habit of regular practice.
These practices include YOGA, Pranayama, Hast Mudra, etc. to reduce the symptoms of high blood pressure alone or in combination with a healthy lifestyle, yoga may help reduce risk factors for high BP.
5 Benefits of Omkar Yoga for bp patients:
1. Could promote a healthy mindset: A rhythmic chanting of Omkar Yoga releases hormones, promotes happiness, and a feeling of positivity. It helps you to enjoy the activities which you feel you weren't able to do ever before.
2. Improves Flexibility and Balance: The regular practice of Omkar Yoga for bp patients shreds your extra weight. When weight-height and age are in the right number (i.e., the BMI is between 18-25), then the body of that person is balanced and flexible. Omkar Yoga improves the flexibility and balance of your body as well as of your mind.
3. Promotes Healthy Eating Habits: We all are aware that most illnesses are due to our eating habits. The energy that one receives after practicing Omkar yoga therapy for hypertension (BP) activates and stimulates the brain positively. This helps you to choose good-bad, and it has been observed that people with healthy eating habits are less prone to illnesses. It keeps your weight in control.
4. Can Increase Strength: The most prominent benefit of Omkar Yoga to control blood pressure is increasing the mind and body's strength. A healthy mind and body is none less than a boon.
5. Food Intake: Healthy eating habits like alkaline foods, green vegetables, with salads and sprouts, taking food at the right time, and sleeping at the right time, will reduce the severity of the pressure exerted in the walls of the arteries and thereby the pressure will be maintained. Salt intake in the food should be reduced to the minimum, and spicy curries to be avoided
All the practices mentioned above should be done under a trained Yoga teacher/Therapist. Omkar Yoga has got such senior experienced, trained professionals who are nearly 10-15 years old in this profession and have proved positive results in this matter.
Finding the time to practice a few minutes of Omkar Yoga for bp patients every day may be enough to make a noticeable difference when it comes to your knee health. Kindly visit the website and email your problems and requirements at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Omkar Yoga for reducing blood pressure and Changes In Lifestyle Can Help Lower High Blood Pressure.