Breathing is something most public take for granted — excluding those with asthma. Asthma contracts the airways in patient’s lungs to the point somewhere it can be tough to hold breath. Omkar Yoga and such other breathing exercises open up airways to help breathe easier. Yet for some people with severe asthma, these medicines might not be enough to control symptoms but regular practice yoga surely helps. If you’re looking for something to supplement your drug treatment, you might want to try breathing exercises
Until lately, doctors didn’t advise breathing exercises for asthma — onlysince there wasn’t adequateconfirmation to explain that breathing exercises work. Very recent studies proposed these exercises do help improve your breathing and quality of living. Based on presentverification, breathing exercises may have importance as an add-on therapy to medication and other regular asthma cure.
Symptoms of Asthma
It’s very easy to recognize the symptoms of asthma. The common symptoms of asthma are:
The Asthamatic disorder is a chronic inflammatory condition in which the airways develops increased responsiveness to various stimuli, chest tightness and cough that is at least reversible , either spontaneously or with treatment . Asthma causes narrowing of airways and broncho- spasm airways which involves tightening of the smooth muscles around the airways, swelling of the airways, collecting of thick mucus secretions in the airways
Bronchial Asthma triggers may include tobacco smoke , Infections such as colds, flu or pneumonia. Air pollution or toxins , weather especially extreme changes in temperature , drugs , food addictive , emotional stress and anxiety , smoking perfumes or sprays , Acid reflux , viral sinus infections such as cold , exposure to allergen .
Foods to be avoided :Foods which are allergic to asthma foods should be avoided such as cold foods , , ice creams , chocolates , fruits like banana , milk and milk products. Foods which produces mucus production should be avoided .Try to take warm water/drinks
It’s very easy to recognize the Symptomsof Asthma. The common symptoms of asthma are:
• Shortness of breath or Breathlessness: Not getting enough air in or out lungs and find difficulty in breathing out.
• Frequent or persistent cough: A cough that does not go away for few days.
• Wheezing: A whistling sound eachpoint in time you breathe out.
• Tightness in the chest: A tight feeling in the chest as someone is squeezing.
• This can be due to staying continuously in a highly Polluted area such as Delhi or excess of Humidity in the air ,ignoring the asthmatic attacks which has lead to a very severe stage . Patients are requested to stay in a Dry place where the triggering of the attack will be less
It’s not necessary that every person with asthma shows all of these symptoms. For instance, some people may have disturbed sleep at night due to excessive coughing, while others may experience breathlessness while exercising. It is important that you watch out for the symptoms, so that you can help your doctor diagnose your condition accurately.
Asthma triggers frequently include:
• Allergens such as pollen, dust mites, cockroaches, molds and animal dander’s
• Irritants in the air, such as smoke, air pollution, chemical fumes and strong odors
• Medications, such as aspirin and acetaminophen
• Extreme weather conditions
Omkar yoga helps in Asthma:
Breathe the maximum Prana… a well said thought has limitations when the illness like Asthma enters in the life of so called healthy people. Pranayama, or yogic breathing, is a practice in yoga that focuses on controlling the breath through breathing exercises and techniques.Most types of yoga incorporate these breathing exercises, and several studies have found that practicing yoga could help improve breathing.
Breathing practices and Yogasana are among the most popular alternative therapies for asthmatics and bronchitis. Among the most common are hyperventilation-reduction techniqueslike theOmkar Yoga. Learning these breathing exercises and practicing them regularly may help you gain more control over your asthma symptoms. They might also allow you to cut down on your use of asthma medication.
Omkar Yoga is an exercise program that combines movement with deep breathing. The last few decades study have found that using the similar type of controlled profound breathing as in yoga may help to recover asthma symptoms and lung function.
Practice OmkarYoga :
In Omkar Yoga we take MANTRA RECITATION, OMKAR CHANTING , MEDITATION , ASANAS , PRANYAMMA , MUDRA THERAPY AND ACCUPRESSURE. There is no external medicines for treatment through Yogic practices . The patient can use the medicine at the starting and during the course of practices , say after 1 / 2months , depending upon the severity of the Asthma, the results will be seen , like lessening the quantity of cough thereby improving the breathing level . On doctors consultation the dosage of the medicines can be reduced At the end of the course, practitioners experience significant increase in vital capacity.Vital capacity is a measure of the maximum amount of air that can be expelled from the lungs. It is especially important for those with lung disease, heart problems and asthma.A regular practice ofOmkar yoga, as shown above, on the regular practice say for about 2 months , the breathing level improves symptoms and lung function in practitioner with mild-to-moderate asthma,depending upon the severity Improving breathing can help build endurance, optimize performance and keep your lungs and heart healthy.Omkaryoga incorporates many breathing exercises, which could help in improving breathing and lung function.
Benefits of Omkar Yoga in curing Asthama:
• May Reduce Inflammation:Omkar Yoga can be practiced in any yogic pose that gives your increase in the lung capacity .
• Could Reduce Chronic Pain:Omkar chanting in yoga pose relieves mind stress and anxiety. A feel of knee pain or any chronic pain is in mind first. Omkar Yoga relaxes mind of practitioner which indirectly reduces chronic pain at least feeling of it.
• Could promote healthy mindset: A rhythmic chanting of Omkar Yoga releases hormones which promotes happiness and feeling of positivity.
• Improves Flexibility and Balance: The regular practice of Omkar yoga shreds your extra weight. When weight-height and age is in right number ( i.e the BMI is between 18-25)then body of that person is said to be in balanced and flexible. Omkar Yoga improves flexibility and balance of your body as well as of your mind.
• Promotes Healthy Eating Habits: We all are aware that most of the illnesses are due to our eating habits. The energy that one receives after practicing Omkar Yogaactivates and stimulates the brain positively. This helps you to choose good-bad and it has been observed that people with healthy eating habits are less prone to illnesses like knee pain. It keeps your weight in control.
• Can Increase Strength: The most prominent benefit of is that Omkar Yoga helps in increasing strength of mind and body. A healthy mind and body is none less than boon.
• Food intake : Healthy eating habits like alkaline foods, green vegetables , with salads and sprouts , taking food at the right time , with sleeping at the right time , will reduce the severity of the pain and the disease will not accelerate very fast.
Finding the time to practice just a few minutes Omkar Yoga every day may be enough to make a noticeable difference when it comes to your knee health. Kindly visit the website and email your problems and requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com
Breathing is the only proof of being alive. Breathe fresh air-be healthy with OMKAR YOGA …